Well, you’re in and we couldn’t be happier!
Drummer Set Up:
- You will need your own drum kit with the works; kick, snare, Tom, hi-hat and cymbals and a rug for your drumset to lie on.
- A cover for your drums — we all know how unpredictable Minnesota weather can be! Whether the cover be a 10×10 tent (must bring own securing tools) or a specialized drum cover, we’ll just be happy you have it!
- Your phone to film yourself and promote your own involvement in the event on Facebook and Twitter. While, this isn’t a requirement to play, we would love you to share your experience at this one-of-a-kind event!
*While there will be security for the duration of the event, YOU are responsible for the safety and protection of your gear. Please be aware of your gear.
Setup and Teardown Procedure
- You can load in at the parking lot near the Pavilion on Harriet Island locate. The address to load in is: 200 Dr Justus Ohage Blvd, St. Paul, 55107. You will be directed once you arrive and be given a parking pass once you load in.
- Load in begins at 9:00 am and goes until 3:30 pm. We encourage you to have plenty of time to arrive, load and park. All load in ends at 4:30 pm at the absolute latest. Please don’t wait that long though. Make a day of it and have plenty of time to enjoy the experience. There will be activities and food trucks on site too!
- There will be volunteers to help you unload your car and get your gear to your place in the park.
- You will be given your pass and placement. Your position in the park coincides with how early you registered.
- Once you set up, you will be given all passes and supplies for the day. Once you receive your packet, you can bring your vehicle to the multiple parking lots that will be solely for the drummers performing.
- Once the event is over, load out will commence. That should be around 6:45-7:00 pm. We will have volunteers to assist once you’ve torn down to get your gear to the parking lot.
Any questions or concerns, email email@example.com